Pharmaceutical Grade Essential Amino Acids
This is essentially two products in one:
- The EAAs providing all 9 essential amino acids
- Nitric oxide boosters which include Citrulline Malate; L-Arginine and L-Glutamine
The Activ8Health Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) are formulated by Dr Rodney Lopez to include Nitric Oxide (NO) boosters as well to provide increased blood flow through muscle vasculature enhancing nutrient delivery and free form amino acids to exercised muscle stimulating the mTOR pathway and increasing protein synthesis.
These EAAs have the following characteristics
- Pure, pharmaceutical grade free-form amino acids
- All essential amino acids (EAAs)
- Includes all the Branched Chain Amino Acids – BCAAs marked in red in the table opposite
- Free amino acids are rapidly absorbed and thus require no digestive enzymes
- Very low in calories with only 85 kj (19 Cals) in 1.5 scoops
- 3.5 scoops ~ 3 grams of L-Leucine provides the anabolic effect of a mixed meal
- Just 0.1 g of EAAs per Kg body weight during exercise will provide a powerful anabolic response
- Excellent for those wanting a powerful anabolic effect with minimal calories to keep you lean
- The superior absorption enables an individual to meet amino acid (protein) requirements yet by-passing the refractory period (see below)
View Product Sheet
Nitric Oxide Boosters
The Citrulline Malate; L-Arginine and L-Glutamine all help provide the body with Nitric Oxide (NO) to help dilate blood vessels and flush the exercised muscle effectively with blood and boost protein synthesis
Ordering this product
Simply search for this product or look under Products > Amino Acids
Our Dietitians and Sports Nutritionists
- The Dietitians on Activ8Health are ready, willing and able to help you with information regarding the products and to discuss your personal needs and goals.
- Simply search for a practitioner using ‘Find Practitioners’ on the main menu.